Day 15: Water Water Everywhere!
15. Have a pint of water by your desk all the time. Try and work up to drinking a few pints a day, if you don’t already.
I have had people say to me that they don’t drink water because they didn’t like the taste of it. I am always puzzled by that statement to me water has no taste. That aside, we all know we should drink water.
- http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283, According to the Mayo Clinic, we lose 6.3 cups of water a day through urine.
- An adult man is made up of on average 60% water, a woman 55%.
- Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you tired. Draining energy and feeling tired will affect your ability to focus.
- Consider the bathroom breaks needed down time during your day.
I drink a lot of water during the day. While I was working in the real world I really did use the time going to the bathroom as time-out periods. In some jobs, I have lots of bathroom breaks. On the other hand I have been told by a nasty little nurse that I drank too much water, so I am not one to stand on the high and mighty side of this issue. I just want to encourage you to drink something.
Day 15 of what? Check out my post “30 Day Challenge” http://wp.me/pUygC-C to read the answer.
Photo courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net, graur razvan ionut
Before you go, please take our one question survey!
Click here to take survey